- Rare Crystals Minerals
- Green Herderite from Pakistan | 2.14 g
Green Herderite from Pakistan | 2.14 g
This is a rare natural Green Herderite from Skardu District, Baltistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan.
• Its Measurements:
- Inch | 0.68" × 0.53" × 0.27"
- Millimeter | 17.5mm × 13.6mm × 7.1mm
- Weight | 2.14 gram | 10.7 carats
This Green Herderite is partially terminated with some raw crystalline sides and a few rough areas. It has beautiful translucent green colors with a bit of gemmy areas, and a bit of tiny rainbows. There is a bit of Black Tourmaline and Albite matrix attached onto some areas.
∞ General Metaphysical and Energetic Properties associated with Green Herderite:
- High Vibration | Higher Consciousness - Expanded Awareness | Oneness | Spiritual Connections - Higher Self - Divine | Earthly Gaia Energy | Mental Energy - Mental Activation | Insight - New Perspective - Ideas | Spiritual Guidance - Inner Knowledge and Wisdom | Spiritual Growth
║ Every Crystal is unique in its own way metaphysically and energetically, and thus each individual experience varies. As such, general information for any Crystals ought to be used with discretion. It is advisable to trust and follow your own intuition, as you have more knowledge and wisdom within than you may realize, and let your Spirit guide you. ║
"Crystal will go where it is needed when its silent calling is answered by the one who is meant to hear it." — The Gaian Crystals